|Tips for beginners|
|Growth (H) and Personality|
|Servant Demon Question Corner|
|Stages Walkthrough (攻略)|
- Defeat all enemies n 15 turns (Can retreat and come back again)
Clear rewards Edit
Clear rewards (Clear Points and Base Mana) depend on the occupation ratio and the number of turns. Some magic cards may offer 5 extra Clear Points.
|? turns||? turns||?turns|
Map notes Edit
- Secret rooms
- South 5 steps from basement, has 3 Boss King Putetettos.
- Taking any of the treasure or Random Cards or killing any of the Hetare Earthmen before defeating the King Puetetettos will earn you the 'Hetare' title, which can be roughly translated as 'You suck'. A label will appear in the top left corner of the map selection screen. The exact effect of this is unknown.
- Unless you kill the King Putetettos before taking the Random Cards, you will be unable to collect any reward items.
- The King Putetettos have a nasty absorb skill which activates on their melee attacks, and their range-1 attacks. It is therefore a good idea to use farther ranged attacks on them. Units such as Priests are useful as their Holy Armor will reduce damage from the King Putetettos Holy ranged magic. Other caster type units equipped with shields can also be used.
- Only the middle King Putetetto seems to have the holy range-3 attack, so the other two can be attacked at range with relative safety. The bigger Putetetto also has the reflect ability and will attack you on its own whenever you're within its range.
- Also note that their absorb does not work on undead units, or those that have the corpse shield equipped. These units are, however, vulnerable to the ranged holy attack, so take care.
- You can also make this stages as training spot. 1st, kill all 4 Earthman. then kill the 5th one when your units out from Earthman's room (use ranged-attack/magic) aka left the room on enemy controls. You must do this ASAP (I can do this at 2nd turn :p) then you'll see Putettoes multiplying till the Earthman's room or their territory (Couse they won't take over yours). So, there goes your sand-bag (level 70+ Putettoes with low-level health and they wont attack you first! except the real boss, though).
Just take care of their absorbs and don't clear the stage or there won't be another sand-bag for you.
|Name||En name||Lv||Skill 1||Skill 2||Skill 3||Skill 4|
|Peddler Ice Man?||30||?||-||-||-|
|King Putetto||70||吸収の接||Divide||Dodge||Dissolving Liquid|
enemy stats are random. the below are some samples to provide a general idea
Easy mode enemy stats Edit