|Tips for beginners|
|Growth (H) and Personality|
|Servant Demon Question Corner|
|Stages Walkthrough (攻略)|
- Requires: 04-03
- Find and acquire item that Deirdre is looking for.
- Your base get taken over.
- 60 turns elapse.
Clear points Edit
|12-24 turns||25-28 turns||?-59 turns|
|100%||42 CP, 8 BM||36 CP, 7 BM||21 CP, 4 BM|
|~95%||36 CP, 7 BM|
Map Notes Edit
- The Stone Golems Drop Magician's Fluid as their C drop and the Amazonesses drop Mithril as their B Drop.
- There are quite a few stat boosting items as treasures, so its worthwhile playing this map even though it is not requierd for any endings in particular.
- Room with 6 squares size South West of Map (1 treasure):
- Synthetic Liquid
- Room with 2 squares size right above our base's mana tower (1 treasure):
- Healing Water - Small
- Room with Healing Feather and Mana Tower (1 treasure):
- Orange Nut
- Chest at West side of the map:
- Seven Star Stone (七星石)
- Room West of the Map (2 treasures):
- Neptune Stone (海王石)
- Crystal of Lightning (電撃の水晶)
- Room East of the Map (3 treasures):
- Orange Nut
- Mars Stone (火星石)
- Crystal of Earth (地脈の水晶)
- The Bandit gargoyle will usually grab a treasure and run towards the ending room with the yellow beacon. If you do not manage to catch him before then, he will escape with the item.
- Usually, it is very difficult to catch it without a Teleport Ring, which allows you can move through the thin walls.
- Luckily, the item is usually not that important.