Calculation is similar to previous Battle Goddess games.
There is 8 fighting stats in this game (clockwise from top):
- Attack Multiplier - The number of time that a character can attack.(Multiplies physical damage)
- Physical Attack - Physical attack stat.
- Physical Defense - Physical Defense stat.
- Body Speed (P.Spd) - Used to decrease preparation time and delay time for physical attacks
- Defense Multiplier - Number of times a Character defends (Multiplies defense)
- Mind Speed (M.Spd)- Used to decrease cast time and cool down time for Magic attacks
- Magic Defense - Magic Defense Stat.
- Magic Attack - Magic Attack Stat
- Physical damage = (P. Atk *element - P. Def)*Max((Attack Multiplier - Defense Multiplier), 1)
- Magic damage = ((Magic Skill damage) + (matk - mdef)*power)*element
- Weapon cast/delay = base weapon cast/delay - physical spd
- Physical skill cast/delay = (Skill cast/delay - physical spd) + (weapon cast/delay - P.SPD)
- Magic skill cast/delay = base skill cast/delay - magic spd
- Items use cast/delay = base item cast/delay - physical spd
- Magic card item cast/delay = base skill cast/delay - magic spd
- All weapons, skills, and items have minimum cast/delay time listed in parenthesis next to the base speed. Any additional physical/magic speed that would lower the time beyond that will have no effect.
Aside from the 8 fighting stats, there are 5 others that are of importance to characters:
- HP - Hit points. The character is knocked out if this reaches 0. If all characters are knocked out, it is game over.
- MP - Points used to cast spells and use certain offensive skills.
- TP - Points used for non-magical combat skills.
- FS - Fighting spirit. An alternative HP bar, your character is knocked out from battle if this reaches 0. Whenever the character performs an action, this is increased by 1 for the battle. Attacks that affect FS are not affected by the 8 fighting stats, but they are affected by the defending unit's element. Certain enemies will focus on reducing this bar to 0 instead of HP. You may also use fighting spirit (戦意) type weapons to defeat enemies by reducing their FS gauges to 0. However, bosses whose FS is reduced to 0 do not get knocked out.
- Possession capacity (憑依コスト) - Determines the maximum value of summoning stones a character can equip. This function has to be unlocked before it can be used. The maximum possession capacity each character can unlock is fixed and each character has a different maximum possession capacity. Increasing possession capacity past this limit requires use of a rare item.