|FAQ & Autolevelling Script|
|Guide and Tips|
- HP: Health Points. They are reduced by enemy attacks, and can be restored by some items, skills, and certain map tiles. If they reach 0, the character is considered defeated, and is removed from current map.
- SP: Spell Points. They are used up by spells and skills, and can be restored by some items, skills, and certain map tiles.
- FS: Fatigue Strength. They are used up by map movement (FS cost per tile is determined by terrain type), are replenished every turn (1 FS per turn) and can be restored by some items, skills, and certain map tiles.
- Hit: Hit value increases chance to hit the enemy during combat. Actual hit rate is Attacker's Hit - Defender's Evade (capped at 100).
- Evd: Evade value increases chance to avoid enemy's attack. Actual hit rate is Attacker's Hit - Defender's Evade (capped at 100).
- Mov: Movement value determines how many tiles the character can move every turn.
- Str: Strength value increases damage dealt by weapon attacks.
- Con: Constitution value reduces damage received from weapon attacks.
- Int: Intelligence value increases damage dealt by spell attacks.
- Res: Resistance value reduces damage received from spell attacks.
- Spd: The opponents' Speed values determine the number and order of attacks during an encounter. Higher Speed allows to attack before the opponent, and sometimes gain an extra attack.
- Luk: Luck value determines chance to score a critical hit. Actual critical hit chance is Character's Luck - Opponent's Luck (capped by 0).
- CP: Competence/Capacity Points determine what skills the character can equip. The equipped skills' total CP cannot exceed character's CP.
- Cmd: If total Command Points of all deployed characters exceed Will's Command value, they receive a movement penalty (each step costs 3 times as much FS).
- Serve: Determines how effective the character is at selling items as a clerk.
- Sales: Number of items sold by the character, capped at 999. Gives +1 to Serve value for every 20 sales (rounded down).
- Weapon Mastery: S or M Weapon Mastery rank is required for using some weapons. Weapon Mastery is increased when the character enters any kind of combat.
- Synthesis Rank: Certain Synthesis Rank values are required for unlocking some recipes. Synthesis experience is gained by crafting items.
- Knowledge: Certain Knowledge values are required for unlocking some recipes.
- Clerk: Determines how many clerks you can put in the store.
- Stock: Determines maximum size of item stacks for sale.
- Sales: Affects how many items customers buy.
- Attract: Affects how many customers visit Wil's store.
- Prices: Increases the cost of sold items by a percentage.
- Tools: Decreases amount of materials needed for synthesis, 1% per 1 Tools point.
- Skill: Increases gained Synth experience.
- Mutate: Increases chance to create a mutated version of the item during synthesis, for recipes that have mutations.
- Sense: Certain Sense values are required for unlocking some recipes.